My First Love




My first love is identified with pureness and genuineness,

Sacrifice for my fulfilment,

Protection and provision,

This is indeed a true Profession of unfailing love,


Love that soar in tears to see me in reap in tears of joy,

Love that preferred to wear different eyes,

Just to overlook the filthy reality,

And teach me the real and true morals,



Love that had attested failure in its first attempt,

But attempted to love me,

With the hope “IT” would be,

My guiding principle in life choices,


Love that was hated but taught me to love the haters,

Talking about my profession of True Unfailing Love,

This is the love that taught me,

To believe in my abilities,

No success without sacrifice,


Love that taught,

Me to be contented with what I have,

To withstanding the stormy weather,

 And,

Stand for what I believe in,


Love that taught me to become a victor in my victimization,

Rejoice in frustration,

I mean turning adversaries to added my advantages,

Though in doubt of how our relationship would turn out,

This love still had professed intentions,


Today my heart is rich in love,

Not because I received it in abundance,

But because My First Love Showered Me with Love,

Taught me to love even when provoked to hate,


I became strong,

Because I was groomed by,

 Love,

That taught me to be independent rather than dependent,



Because of my first Love,

I can say,

I’m a powerful woman because I was raised by a strong Woman,

This is the profession of First Love,


My Mother-love Chronicles.  

Comments

  1. Amazing piece Jade Gem,
    No one can take Mom's place but she can take the place of so many others.
    For the times I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So heart warming. She definitely can take the place of so many others, this is so deep. You're incredible. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Assassin

Conventional Desires and Passions

Expect a Miracle